I have mondo impressed with the entries of this week's #CookBlogShare! I wish I could highlight them all because there are so many gems in here! Clearly everyone is feeling inspired despite January traditionally being a bit of a meh month. I am also very happy to see some new faces among the usual suspects – this link party needs to grow!
Without further ado lets take a look at some of the fabulousness on offer...
1. Pear and vanilla pies from Blue Kitchen Bakes – these are just the perfect snack... reminds me how much I missed baking pies and pastry.
2. Seared venison salad from Laura of A girl & her home - this looks delectable and is on my list of allowed foods. Am going to make very soon!
3. Irn Bru Ham in honour of Burns night. This is making me salivate – from Foodie Quine.
4. This malted chocolate bundt cake is glittering perfection – from Chocolate Log Blog.
• Link up your post using the InLinkz tool below
• Please add the “Cook, Blog, Share” badge to your post and link back to this page. If you need help tweet me (@supergolden88) or comment below and I will walk you through it : )
• Spread the word - lets get this party started!
• Come back next Tuesday to check the write up and join a new #CookBlogShare link party.
• Tweet me your entry @supergolden88 using #CookBlogShare hashtag and I will RT.
• Do check the other entries if you get a chance and share the comment love.
Grab my button
and link to my blog