If your New Year’s resolution is to entice your family into eating healthier home-cooked meals, Gousto have your back with their Healthy Choices range.
Much as I enjoyed myself over the holidays, it was almost a relief to return to better eating habits in January. This year I have a helping hand in Gousto meal kits which make it easy to prepare perfectly portioned, healthy meals.
All of Gousto’s Healthy Choices recipes contain at least one of your five a day and there are plenty of low-carb options as well as balanced options, with recipes including sources of healthy fats.
I was delighted to discover that many of these recipes easily slot into my new Slimming World way of eating!
It won’t come as a surprise that some of these new recipes have been developed by Joe Wicks of the Body Coach fame and every single one I tried was delicious!
WHY TRY GOUSTO?
I was thoroughly impressed with Gousto’s festive food range and eager to try their January recipes. Here’s why I came back for more!
- Easy to prepare meals that can be enjoyed by the whole family
- A great help if you are trying to stick to a healthy diet: the recipes are nutritious and perfectly measured – no waste and no overindulging
- Over 30 recipes to choose from each week so you can always find something new to try
- No time to shop? The Gousto boxes are ideal for stressed time-pressed families and busy professionals
- 10 minute recipes for when you don’t have time to cook and are THIS CLOSE to ordering takeaway
WANT TO TRY GOUSTO?
I am delighted to partner with Gousto as brand ambassador and have an amazing discount code if you would like to try the service for yourselves. Simply enter LUCY60M following this link to enjoy 60% OFF your first box + 30% off all other boxes in your first month. Pretty unbeatable offer, right?
Gousto Healthy Choices
Let’s take a closer look at the recipes I tried so far.
• Joe Wicks for Gousto Satay Chicken Lettuce Wraps. This was such a winning recipe that my kids gobbled up without any fussing – a minor miracle. It was also great for me, as with very small adjustments I could make it suitable for my Slimming World diet. I will be making this again and again.
• 10-minute Nifty Veggie Noodles. This was another Joe Wicks recipe and absolutely right up my street! Smoked tofu, pak choi, miso, mushrooms… Perfect for Veganuary and excellent if you are battling a head cold, which I was when I made it.
• Another Joe Wicks recipe: 10-min Speedy Greek Chicken Salad. This recipe was so easy that my 12-year -old daughter felt quite confident in preparing it by herself. I am all for getting her to be more independent!
• 10-minute Spicy salmon Sushi Bowl – say hello my new favourite meal! I made some minor modifications so I could enjoy this on SW – delicious, satisfying but still uber healthy.
HAVE YOU MADE ANY OF MY RECIPES?