Cocktail Friday: Strawberry Moscow Mule
- 120 ml | 4fl oz vodka
- juice of 1 large lime
- handful ripe strawberries sliced
- or use 2-3 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ginger beer to top up
- handful sliced strawberries to decorate
- a few fresh mint leaves
- Put the sliced strawberries, sugar and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and let them macerate for 10 minutes.
- Muddle with the back of a rolling pin, add the vodka and mix together.
- Add plenty of fresh ice, a few sliced strawberries and a couple of mint leaves into two tall glasses.
- Divide the cocktail between the glasses. Top up with cold ginger beer and stir.
- Decorate with a sliced strawberry and serve with a straw.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA