Fresh coriander, chopped, to serve
- Place the salmon fillets on a heavy tray lined with kitchen foil. Fold the edges up to create a little foil container (see pic).
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together and pour over the salmon. Cover and keep chilled for 30 minutes.
- Use a spiraliser to create long ribbons out of the carrots (or shred them in a food processor or finely slice them by hand).
- Preheat the oven to 190C (375F). Turn the salmon fillets skin side down. Arrange the carrot strips around them.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked halfway. Flip over carefully and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add the noodles, stir, and lower the heat to a rolling simmer. Cook for 3-4 minutes until al dente (keep an eye on the pot as it has a tendency to boil over).
- Rinse with plenty of cold water, drain thoroughly and return to the pot.
- Use a spiraliser to create noodles out of the courgettes and mix with the soba noodles.
- Divide the noodles between four plates. Spoon some of the carrots and pan juices over them and top with the salmon.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and a little coriander and serve.