Cocktail Friday: Cucumber Mint Margarita
This cucumber and mint margarita is delicious refreshing – make a big batch as you will certainly want more than one!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 60 ml | 2fl oz cucumber juice from about 150g | 5.3oz cucumber
- 60 ml | 2fl oz silver tequila
- 30 ml | 1fl oz Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 30 ml | 1fl oz fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 6 mint leaves roughly chopped
- lime wedge or strip of cucumber to decorate
Fill a shallow plate with coarse sea salt. Moisten the rim of a Margarita glass (or a rocks glass, jar etc.) with a lime wedge then dip into the salt to frost the glass.
Coarsely grate the cucumber then use your hands to squeeze out the juice into the cocktail shaker.
Add all the remaining ingredients and a large handful of ice. Shake until frost forms on the outside of the shaker.
Strain into the prepared glass and decorate with a lime wedge or a strip of cucumber.