Corpse Reviver No 2 (Absinthe Drink)
The Corpse Reviver 2 is arguably the best-known absinthe cocktail. This sophisticated classic cocktail will indeed revive you… but beware a few too many have the opposite effect!
- 20 ml | 1 oz gin
- 20 ml | 1 oz Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 20 ml | 1 oz Lillet Blanc
- ½ tsp Absinthe such as La Fee Parisienne
- lemon zest twist to garnish
Fill your cocktail shaker with plenty of ice. Place a martini (or coupe) cocktail glass in the freezer to chill.
Add all the ingredients to the shaker.
Shake hard for 30 seconds.
Strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with the lemon zest and enjoy (sensibly)!
– Orange Liqueur such as Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
– Sweet white vermouth - usually Lillet Blanc
– Fresh lemon juice
– Absinthe such as La Fee Parisienne
– Lemon zest twist to garnish
You will also need
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 8g