Sparkling peach whisky cocktail
This simple sparkling peach whisky cocktail is incredibly refreshing and perfect for cooling down in summer.
- 1/4 cup | 60ml | 2 measures blended whisky
- 1/8 cup | 30ml | 2 tbsp Creme de Peche
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar syrup or to taste
- Chilled soda water to top up
- Fresh peach slices to garnish
Pour your whisky, Creme de Peche and lemon juice into a tall glass filled with plenty of ice.
Top with chilled soda water and stir. Have a taste and adjust for sweetness or tartness. If you like it a little sweeter then add a teaspoon of sugar syrup and stir again. If you prefer it more tart add a little more lemon juice.
Garnish with a few peach slices or a twisted lemon or orange peel. Enjoy!
- If you wanted a stronger drink you could top with chilled Prosecco or Champagne instead of soda water
- For a sweeter cocktail replace the soda water with ginger ale