Cocktail Friday: Pink Mojito
This pretty in pink Mojito is perfect for Spring! Garnish with mint leaves and raspberries.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 6 mint leaves plus extra sprigs to decorate
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges
- 2 tsp sugar simple syrup (I used Monin)
- 3 raspberries
- 30 ml | 1oz white rum
- for a stronger cocktail, double the rum
- 1 tbsp cherry brandy or Chambord
- tonic water to top up or use soda water
Muddle the mint leaves, lime wedges, raspberries and sugar syrup in a highball glass – try to extract as much juice and flavour as possible.
Add plenty of ice – crushed preferably. Pour the rum and cherry brandy over the ice and stir well.
Top up with tonic water, decorate with a mint sprig and serve.