Cocktails for two: Floradora and Elderflower Collins and a giveaway
Two light and very refreshing cocktails that can be drunk with or without alcohol. Cheers!
- Serves 1
- 2 measures 50ml gin
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- chilled ginger beer to top up
- lime wedges and fresh raspberries to garnish
- Elderflower Collins
- Serves 1
- 2 measures 50ml gin or vodka
- 1-2 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp St Germain optional
- chilled soda water to top up
- lemon wedges to garnish
- 1. In a highball glass stir the gin, cordial, lemon juice, St Germain together with plenty of crushed ice. Top up with soda water and add a couple of thin slices of lemon.
For the Floradora: put the gin, raspberries, sugar syrup and lime juice in your cocktail shaker. Muddle the raspberries with a spoon. Half fill the shaker with ice and shake hard for 30 seconds.
Pour into a highball glass, add fresh ice and top up with ginger beer.
Garnish with fresh raspberries and a lime wedge.
For the Elderflower Collins: In a highball glass, stir the gin, cordial, lemon juice, St Germain together with plenty of crushed ice. Top up with soda water and add a couple of thin slices of lemon.