Matcha Overnight Oats with Vanilla and Chia Seeds
A few minutes of prep the night before and you can wake up to this healthy breakfast. Serve with a handful of strawberries, blueberries and sliced kiwi fruit.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 240 ml | 1 cup coconut milk or milk of your choice
- 80 g | 1 cup rolled oats
- 2-3 tbsp vanilla soy yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp protein powder optional
- 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- handful berries and fresh fruit of choice
- dusting of matcha powder to serve
Put the milk, soy yogurt, agave nectar, matcha powder, protein powder and vanilla in a blender and blitz briefly until well blended.
Put the oats and chia seeds in a large jar. Add the wet ingredients and mix together until thoroughly combined (check the bottom of the jar where dry ingredients tend to settle).
Cover the jar and chill in the fridge overnight.
Stir the overnight oats and divide between two bowls. Top with a few sliced strawberries, blueberries and sliced kiwi - or whatever fruit is in season. Dust with a little matcha powder and serve.