Blueberry basil Moscow Mule cocktail
Give your Moscow Mule a spring update with muddled blueberries and basil – refreshing and delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- handful fresh blueberries about 10 plus extra to garnish
- 5 large basil leaves plus extra to garnish
- 2 measures vodka 50ml | 1.7 fl oz
- juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 tsp sugar syrup - optional use if you prefer your drink a bit sweeter
- chilled spicy ginger beer to top up
Put the blueberries, basil and lime juice in a tall glass and muddle with the end of a clean rolling pin or a muddling spoon.
Add the vodka and sugar syrup if using and give it a good stir.
Add plenty of fresh ice and top with ginger beer. Stir again.
Serve with blueberries and basil leaves threaded onto a cocktail stick.