30 minute Mediterranean sheet pan salmon with couscous
Need a delicious, no effort meal in record time? Make this 30 minute Mediterranean sheet pan salmon with couscous!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil plus more for the sheetpan
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 4 salmon fillets skinless preferably
- 2 large courgettes zucchini, cut into wedges
- 2 red onions peeled and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 lemon halved
- 3 bunches cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 tbsp black olives pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- fresh thyme leaves to garnish
- salt and freshly ground pepper to season
- about 300g | 10 1/2 oz couscous to serve
Preheat the oven to 220C (430F) and drizzle a sheet pan with a little olive oil.
Rub the salmon with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Mix the olive oil, vinegar and finely minced (or grated) garlic cloves together.
Spread the courgettes, onions and peppers on the sheet pan and drizzle with the olive oil marinade.
Nestle the lemon wedges among the vegetables.
Sprinkle with the oregano and thyme and season well with salt and pepper.
Cook for 15 minutes, turning the vegetables over halfway through.
Push the vegetables aside to make space for the salmon fillets on the sheet pan.
Nestle the fillets among the vegetables and add the tomatoes.
Add the chopped olives and feta and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves, drizzle with a little lemon juice using the roasted lemons and serve with couscous or a green salad.