Easy Two Ingredient Yogurt Flatbreads
– 250 g (1 cup) Greek Yogurt
250 g (2 cups) self raising flour (see notes if using all purpose /plain flour)
A little rapeseed oil , to fry
– Put the flour in a mixing bowl, add the yogurt and mix together to combine.
– Use your hands to knead briefly until you have a pliable, soft, non sticky dough.
– Mist the bowl with a little oil, add the dough, coat in the oil and cover the bowl. Leave to rest for up to 30 minutes at room temperature.
– Divide the dough into 8 sections, each roughly the size of a large egg.
– Lightly dust your worktop with flour and roll the dough using a rolling pin to make 8 flatbreads, approximately 16cm/6inches in diameter.
– Keep the rolled out flatbreads covered with plastic wrap so they don’t dry out (do not stack them as they might stick).
– Heat a non-stick frying pan or skillet over a high heat and add a teaspoon of rapeseed oil.
– Lower the heat slightly and pan fry the flatbread for about a minute, until it starts to colour and puff up.
– Flip the flatbread over and cook for another 30 seconds or until the surface is covered in brown spots. Repeat until you have cooked them all.
– Serve immediately or cool and quickly pan fry to reheat.
For more recipes, visit: