- 60 ml | 2fl oz cold brew more, or less, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce plus more to drizzle
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- canned whipped cream
- a little cocoa or grated chocolate optional to garnish
- In a glass, mix the cold brew and condensed milk until well blended.
- Stir in the vanilla paste and caramel sauce.
- Transfer to a high speed blender with two handfuls fresh ice and blitz until the ice is completely crushed and you have a sort of coffee sorbet. Alternatively simply pour into a glass after step 2, dilute with a little cold filtered water, add plenty of ice and serve minus the whipped cream topping.
- Pour into a large glass or jar. Top with whipped cream (from a can) and drizzle with more caramel. Sprinkle a little grated chocolate or dust with a bit of cocoa powder and serve. The coffee will quickly lose its slushy texture on a hot day unless you drink it very quickly (don't do it, it's really strong).
To make cold brew in the Oxo Cold Brew Coffee maker, use a full bag of coffee (about 200g/7oz) with about 900ml (just under 4 cups) of water.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA