FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Grab my button
For the first time in #CookBlogShare history we have a guest host! Woo-hoo! Ladies and gents say hello to the lovely Angela of Patisserie Makes Perfect who is kindly stepping in to helm #CookBlogShare for the last two weeks of May. Please link your entries on her blog (they will also appear here) and please make sure you not only add the badge but also link to Patisserie Makes Perfect.
After last week’s all savoury #CookBlogShare this time we have the apotheosis of all things sweet and gorgeous with the following incredible creations.
1. Pretty in pink: raspberry, rose & pomegranate layer cake from Jen’s Food.
2. A towering strawberry eldeflower & almond cake from Hannah the Domestic Gothess.
3. Simply amazing mille feuille perfection from Angela of Patisserie Makes Perfect.
4. You had me at salted caramel Julie – just look at these picture-perfect cupcakes.
• Link up your post using the InLinkz tool below.
• Please add the “Cook, Blog, Share” badge to your post and link back to Supergolden Bakes and Patisserie Makes Perfect who will be hosting for a fortnight.
• Spread the word – lets get this party started!
• Come back next Tuesday to check the write up and join a new #CookBlogShare link party.
• Tweet me your entry @supergolden88 using #CookBlogShare hashtag and I will RT.
• Do check the other entries if you get a chance and share the comment love.
Grab my button
and link to my blog