- Preheat the oven to 190C (375F). Line a small bread tin with baking paper and grease lightly.
- Pour the milk into a measuring jug and add the lemon juice. Set aside.
- Put the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, soda bicarb, paprika and mustard powder in a large bowl and mix together with a fork.
- Add the oil, eggs, chilli and coriander to the milk and mix together with a fork.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix together lightly with a spatula. Add the grated cheese and fold in.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes, covering the cornbread with some foil after 30 minutes if it is colouring too much.
- Drizzle with a little honey or agave syrup and serve with chilli, soup or just on its own with a little butter -heavenly!
Notes: You can make this in a muffin tin – reduce the baking time to 35 minutes.