I have been feeling overwhelmed (again) this past week. Deadlines, work and a stinking cold have all conspired to leave me exhausted and irritable despite the mostly glorious weather. As I have explained in my email I have been unable to cope with the demands of a successful link party lately... For those who have volunteered to host thank you so much – I will test this out in a couple of weeks. I would hate for #CookBlogShare to slowly fade but I think I have to rethink the way the party works so that I can keep on top of things.
This link up will again be open for two weeks – so you can have plenty of chances to update and link. Please remember the badge and please tweet me your entries – I am not going to be able to tweet all the links myself anymore...
Lets have a look at this week's highlighted links
1. Laura's salmon fishcakes look so delicious! Wondering if I can get my two fussy children to eat them...
2. Black Forrest Pavlova's from Charlotte of My Recipe Book. I have such a craving for Pavlova right now!
3. My recent Chinese takeaway was such an enormous disappointment it will probably take me another 10 years to order again... Unless I make it at home. Look at this delicious kung pao chicken from The Not So Creative Cook.
4. Charlene's Green Banana and Bacon fritters sound pretty amazing. Definitely something new to try for breakfast.
• Link up your post using the InLinkz tool below.
• Please add the “Cook, Blog, Share” badge to your post and link back to this page. If you need help tweet me (@supergolden88) or comment below and I will walk you through it : )
• Spread the word - lets get this party started!
• Come back next Tuesday to check the write up and join a new #CookBlogShare link party.
• Tweet me your entry @supergolden88 using #CookBlogShare hashtag and I will RT.
• Do check the other entries if you get a chance and share the comment love.
and link to my blog