Whoever said ‘want to make God laugh, tell them your plans’ was right on the money. I was hoping to keep #CookBlogShare on a proper schedule in 2015 but I didn’t factor illness into the mix! My son managed to get the croup and has been very poorly for over 5 days now. Cue repeated visits to the GP and a lovely 6 hours stay at A&E for observation. It has been a scary, incredibly tiring and emotional few days!
So this round up is a day late and as even I am writing this I am being pestered by Sam to play Wii… But at least he is a bit more cheerful today. And he keeps staring at the screen and saying when are you making these mummy?
1. This gorgeous Almond Pear Chocolate Cake from Magda’s Caudron makes me wish I had some pears lying around.
2. Kerry has made some Easy Millie’s Style Chocolate Chunk Cookies that are calling my name…
3. Who says pancakes have to be sweet? Carrot, Spinach and Cheese Buckwheat Pancakes from Pink Rose Bakery.
4. Angela of Patisserie Makes Perfect has made some mini Galette de Rois with homemade pastry of course. She is celebrating a blog birthday so make sure to stop by and wish her many happy returns!
• Link up your post using the InLinkz tool below
• Please add the “Cook, Blog, Share” badge to your post and link back to this page. If you need help tweet me (@supergolden88) or comment below and I will walk you through it : )
• Spread the word – lets get this party started!
• Come back next Tuesday to check the write up and join a new #CookBlogShare link party.
• Tweet me your entry @supergolden88 using #CookBlogShare hashtag and I will RT.
• Do check the other entries if you get a chance and share the comment love.
Grab my button
and link to my blog