This Cook Blog Share rounds up 2 weeks worth of links instead of one. I had to extend it as I was so ill last Monday I think I crawled into bed at 6pm. It has been a completely hectic September so far and I feel like I am juggling too many plates and dropping a few every so often!
I hate feeling so little in control but I have so much work on and so little time that the poor blog has been badly neglected this week ( I tried to catch up over the weekend). I am actually sitting on several blogposts but have no time to write them up - a sad state of affairs!
Thank you for linking and commenting and supporting this link party – and for being patient with me these past couple of weeks. Hopefully my workload will become less crazy in October! Next week we have a copy of MasterChef Cookery Course up for grabs so get those entries in and sound off in the comments for a chance to win.
It was exceedingly hard to pick only four recipes to highlight this week. The level of entries was really high and it was nice to see new faces and old favourite linkers coming back. The first highlighted recipe goes to Kirsty of Hijacked by Twins for her lovely Earl Grey cake. This looks just perfect for Afternoon Tea. Someone put the kettle on.
Finally something savoury to round off this round up. Alida of My Little Italian Kitchen has put together a lovely bruschetta with figs, rocket and ham. I grew up with fruiting fig trees (in Greece) and it is really a taste like no other. This looks incredibly appetising with such great flavour combinations. Yum.
Directly below is a brand new #CookBlogShare ‘linky’ ready for you to add any recipe posts you would like to share. All recipes and food bloggers are welcome. There's no theme to follow and you can link any recipe sweet or savoury, old or new. All I ask is that you display the badge and link back to this post.
• Link up your post using the InLinkz tool below
• Please add the “Cook, Blog, Share” badge to your post and link back to this page. If you need help tweet me (@supergolden88) or comment below and I will walk you through it : )
• Spread the word - lets get this party started!
• Come back next Monday to check the write up and join a new #CookBlogShare link party.
• Tweet me your entry @supergolden88 using #CookBlogShare hashtag and I will RT.
• Do check the other entries if you get a chance and share the comment love.