I was at a couple of events these past week where I met and chatted with other bloggers. One thing that someone said to me really stuck in my mind: 'I don't bother with recipes, they take up too much time'. The clear implication being not only do they take up a lot of time, they are also not lucrative or attract much blog traffic.
It is absolutely true that blogging recipes takes a lot of time and energy but since it is what I love doing I am not prepared to throw in the towel just yet. I admire everyone who devotes their energy to blogging and you guys absolutely ROCK for linking your recipes to #CookBlogShare. Without you it would not exist so thanks for coming back week to week.
This week we have new faces amongst our usual suspects and a totally stunning first entry from Luca of Oh La Vache - a Margarita entremet which combines my love of desserts with my love of cocktails. I really wish I could have tasted this one...
Alexandra of The Lass in the Apron has baked a Golden Memories cake to celebrate a new kitchen, a new house and a new life in the UK. I am sure everything felt a lot more homey after a large slice of this cake. Lovely to see you back on #CookBlogShare and hope you feel settled soon.
These gluten-free Almond, Cherry, Chocolate & Pistachio Cookies from Kate of the Gluten Free Alchemist look amazing. I am in love with the rich colours in these photos. Have I mentioned I am craving chocolate? On my to-bake list.
And finally we have a savoury recipe for a warming fish stew with peppers and olives from Hannah of Mumsdays. I love stews but somehow never made a fish one - a mistake a plan to rectify soon.
Directly below is a brand new #CookBlogShare ‘linky’ ready for you to add any recipe posts you would like to share. All recipes and food bloggers are welcome. There's no theme to follow and you can link any recipe sweet or savoury, old or new. All I ask is that you display the badge and link back to this post.
• Link up your post using the InLinkz tool below
• Please add the “Cook, Blog, Share” badge to your post and link back to this page. If you need help tweet me (@supergolden88) or comment below and I will walk you through it : )
• Spread the word - lets get this party started!
• Come back next Monday to check the write up and join a new #CookBlogShare link party.
• Tweet me your entry @supergolden88 using #CookBlogShare hashtag and I will RT.
• Do check the other entries if you get a chance and share the comment love.