My bedroom is badly in need of a makeover anyway, so it was time well spent browsing through the large selection of Debenhams furniture and increasingly funky homeware. The room is currently quite dark and moody and I am itching for a change. I opted for a brighter, calming palette and a classic vintagey look which would suit my Victorian house.
I would love an accent wall of the dreamy ‘Enchant’ wallpaper behind the antique style bed, with some pale grey paint for the rest of the room. I would keep the bedding simple (my husband is allergic to floral bedspreads) with some cushions and throws to snuggle on. This was well under budget at nearly £2000 although I suspect I would be tempted to get a few more items given half a chance!
- Ben de Lisi Home Brown water cog wall hooks £22
- Graham & Brown Golden Brown Enchant wallpaper x4 £100
- Graham & Brown Grey MOSCOW paint x2 £60
- Antique white metal ‘Alice‘ bed £342
- Christy ‘Tangiers’ Bed spread £35
Two tone ‘Burlington’ 6 drawer wide chest £400
- Pearly string lights x2 £48.00
- Rocha.John Rocha Designer cream faux fur cushion £28
- Green ‘Botanical’ satin throw £60
- Scion Aqua knitted fox cushion £35
- Debenhams Taupe ‘Jazz’ rug £300
- Ben de Lisi Home Designer ceramic origami puzzle bowl £15
- White ‘Burlington’ dressing table x2 £480
- Hollywood Chrome Table Lamp £179